Δευτέρα 18 Νοεμβρίου 2013

ANGELICA - Breaking My Heart (Official Video)

Frontiers Records is excited to present the world the talents of Swedish singer ANGELICA with the release of her debut album "Thrive" on November 29th in Europe and December 3rd in North America.

Best known for being the singer in The Murder of My Sweet, Angelica Rylin finally decided to pursue her childhood dream and to walk in the footsteps of such amazing singers such as Ann Wilson of Heart, Leigh Matty of Romeo's Daughter or Robin Beck and record her debut solo album in a true Melodic Rock style.

"Thrive" final track listing includes: Breaking My Heart; I Am Strong; To Your Rescue; Can't Stop Love; Nothing Else You Can Break; Riding Out The Storm; Rain On My Parade; Losers In Paradise; You Will Never Win; This Kiss Is Just For You; I'm Not Waiting; Take Me To Your Heart. Breaking My Heart (bonus videoclip)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...